Friday 19 November 2010

90210 vs Gossip Girl Part 2

You girls might of seen Part 1 of my 90210 vs Gossip Girl post but if you haven't check it out in the Blog Archive.

So last time you saw the girls of 90210 and today I'm showing the equally fabulous Gossip Girls.

Here we have Serena Van der Woodsen sporting this chic school look.
Plaid shorts, mahogany striped blazer with matching grey tights and satchel are all style this Autumn/Winter.
Not to mention the gorgeous brogues or oxfords, whatever you want to call them. 

A clash of pattern for Blair Waldorf the "It Girl". This outfit works well for the character but it's not for me. The tweed skirt is my favourite piece of the outfit. I think that if it was paired with a crisp white shirt I'd be more excited but this is Blair we're talking about, she doesn't do simple. Also can I bring her tights to your attention. Utter bliss!

Ah... The notorious bad girl Jenny Humphrey (or "Little J" as called by Blair) rocks the grunge look. Plaid coat, loose tank, mini shorts, studded bag and grey leather boots. I guess we can thank J for the revival of the 90's. These are the best boots I've seen so far on GG this season. Their perfect for this A/W and well their just... stunning.

Vanessa Abrams ,the ever so artsy outsider as some may call her, usually goes for the bohemian look. Clad in peasant blouses and heeled clogs. But here V keep the boho look but adds a little chic. I love this dress! The floaty material keeps in tune with Vanessa but also adds a little UES (upper east side) to her.

As I done before with the 90210 girls, I'll show you some of the exact pieces that the GG's have been wearing.

Serena's licia Suede Racerback Pocket Tank in Mink by Joie
$244.00

Serena's Loyola Tote in Purple by Bryna Nicole

$349.00 

Blair's Allure Dress in Grey by Boy Meets Girl

$75.00 

Blair's Quilted Patent Leather Handbag in Red

$48.00

Jenny's Emma Maxi Dress by Gypsy 05
$126.00 

Jenny's Pearl Necklace by Ben-Amun

 $380.00

Vanessa's Joel Silk Layered Peasant Top in Moon by Joie

$248.00
Vanessa's Large Paisley Earrings in Gold by Jessica Hicks
 $1450.00





So that concludes my 2 part series of 90210 vs Gossip Girl. I hope you enjoyed it and I inspired you by showing all these amazing styles.

To Cast a Vote

Comment on this post saying which one you like better but don't all of you girls just say "Gossip Girl" or "90210" cause it'll be spammed like YouTube. So try "90210 :) cause it's West Coast" or "Gossip Girl - Gotta love Blair"

Love Rachael xoxo















No comments:

Post a Comment