Thursday 18 November 2010

OOTD

Hey Girls!
This is my first post and I'm not too sure if this blog is going to work out but I guess I can only give it a try, right?

So I thought I'd start with an OOTD. That's Outfit of the Day for those like me who find abbreviations confusing.

Please excuse the messy background, I didn't have the time to crop and all that stuff.

Owl Leopard Print Batwing Top - Primark £6
Black Leggings - New look £4
Grey Socks - George @ Asda £3 for 2
Grey Worker Boots - New look £26.99

As you've probably guessed from the Shops and currency I'm in fact from the UK but I'm covering worldwide fashion ! So if you girls want me to share my top faves of shops from the US, Australia and others.

Hope you guys have an amazing day and comment on anything you'd like to see !

Love Rachael xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment