Friday 10 December 2010

That bitter chill, That fluffy snow, That smiling snowman with the carrot nose... I wish!
Here in the UK its the "Big Freeze" but cause I'm on the coast the bloody salt air melts it. Is that not just so unfair? Anyway enough of the moaning and groaning I have news. I might (that's a might) be doing a Fashion course in college in January. It's only a week as it's a sort of work experience. But my teacher says last year they made mood boards and designed and produced waistcoats- that would be really fun, wouldn't it ?
Well I had an interview and I think it went well but I feel i could of emphasized how much I really wanted it as I really didn't say that alot. But I guess I done all I could and I'll have to wait till Monday to see if I get it.#

I've picked my best dressed of the week and its... (drum roll please)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Emma Stone

She wore Roksanda Ilicinic  for Event for the Trevor Project on Event for the Trevor Project.


What do you think? Comment below, thanks

Rachael xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment