Tuesday 28 December 2010

St Moriz Review

So it's been a while and I still haven't given you guys a review of any beauty products yet so that's what I'm going to do today.
St Moriz Fake Tan
St Moriz - classed as the "Holy Grail" of the fake tan world. Move over St Tropez this is is the next big thing, and at less than a quarter of the price of Tropez it's no wonder all the "tan-aholics" are going mad.

Rachael's Ratings!
Application (1-terrible 5-Super Easy)     ****
Colour (1-fake/orange 5-natural/brown) ****
Durability                                               ***
Value for money                                    **** and a half 

Don't be put of by the fact it says instant self tan, this is just because it goes on a nice dark colour so you can see what your doing. I got 1 streak and that was because I forgot to blend at the back of my arm so keep that in mind while applying it. It has a slight smell but it's nothing compared to others, not mentioning names Johnson's Holiday Skin. It dries very quickly and you don't have to stand waiting about for an hour in your bathroom. It lasts about a week with showering and moisturizing but it was a pain to get off. I was scrubbing until my skin was red, but I guess that's the price you pay for beauty, right? You can buy it online or in shops for about £2.99 and it will last over 3 months doing weekly applications. Plus researchers say St Moriz is basically the same formula as St Tropez. 
I don't think I'll stick to this fake tan though, it's just the hardship of scrubbing it off and I love to experiment with colour!

Hope this helps you guys that are looking into buying it!

Rachael xoxo

       

No comments:

Post a Comment