Saturday 1 January 2011

Forever 21 UK

Happy New Year !!! 2011 will be this blogs year hopefully, yeah ?
Whoop ! I'm excited about this post, I've been waiting to do it for a long time. As the amazing Topshop crossed the pond over to New York you Americans returned the favour by blessing us with our very own Forever 21!
Although there is only one store (which is rather far form where I live) they have a UK site so we don't have to pay £30 odds for shipping ! So in celebration of this I thought I'd show you some pieces I might just be spending my Christmas money on.

Madonna Top
£15.80
This top is a best buy for me! It reminds me of Effy Stonem from Skins. I wouldn't say I was a rocker girl but this is just amazing and I love the quote on the back. 

CALIFORNIA VARSITY TOP
£10.80

Asymmetrical Ruffle Top
£20.80


What's your favourite of my 3 or do you have your own ? Comment below and tell me

Rachael xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! I like the last one.
    Please check out my blog if you get the chance. I appreciate any and all feedback. Thank you so much :)
    Xx Gabriella

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great shop!
    iam unhappy that we have no forever 21 in germany!

    ReplyDelete